www.Storesome.com is a site operated by Storesome Limited (Storesome). It is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12448969 and has its registered office at 11 The Green, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1PX, this is also the main trading address.
To contact Storesome, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BY USING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
Storesome amends these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Storesome site and/or platform, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. By continuing to access or use the Storesome site and/or platform after those amendments become effective, you agree to be bound by the amended terms.
You may use only the Storesome site and/or platform for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Storesome site and/or platform in any way that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- is for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- is defamatory of any person or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, bullying, insulting, intimidating or humiliating
- creates a risk of harm and injury (emotional or physical), loss, distress, death, disability or disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, any other person, or any animal
- is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy
- shows, promotes or supports sexually explicit material, pornography or prohibited mature content, including, child or adult sexual abuse material, or material which promotes, supports or glorifies the sexual exploitation of children or adults
- show, promote, support or glorifies violence, acts of violence, self-mutilation or other forms of self-harm, including eating disorders.
- shows, promotes, supports or glorifies, or attempts to exploit, natural disasters or human tragedies
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age against individuals or groups of individuals
- shows, promotes, supports or glorifies any illegal activity or items, including, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal items, items which promote illegal activity or highly regulated items, including certain weapons
- infringes any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person, or is otherwise invasive of personal or publicity rights
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When Storesome considers that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, it may take such action as deemed appropriate and commensurate with the breach.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions between you and Storesome, and may result in Storesome taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Storesome site and/or platform
- further legal action against you
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Storesome reasonably feels is necessary or as required by law.
Storesome excludes its liability for all action that may be taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use policy. The actions taken are not limited to those described above, and other action may be taken as reasonably deemed appropriate, taking the circumstances of the breach into consideration.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.