Welcome to the platform revolution. You no longer need to hold stock, real-time demand drives supply, your existing crowd can be commercialised, and suppliers deliver in a whole new way. Marketplaces are defining retail and our Marketplace Lab can help you build, manage, grow and scale your own.
Compete with the titans
- Seismic ShiftOnline is moving from .com to marketplaces, as over 50% of online transactions now happen on a marketplace.
- OpportunityOffer more products, from more suppliers through a single-solution platform.
- InvestmentProduct search now begins on marketplaces not on search engines, so where are you investing?
Why choose Storesome?
- Who we areWe're a team of marketplace experts with a track record of delivering commercially successful marketplaces, generating significant sales and profits.
- What we doWe help you exploit the growing popularity of marketplaces by providing technological solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- How we deliverThrough a four-stage process encompassing Emergence, Identification, Scope of Works and Delivery.
- The sectors we coverWe operate in the B2B, B2C and B2C2B arenas.
the marketplace lab
the marketplace lab
- £0.5 Billion
of managed sales
- Partnerships with
of the top 100 global brands
with seamless integration
Why build a marketplace?
Sell more efficiently and to more people. Marketplaces (or Networked Platforms) enable businesses to grow efficiently at speed and scale, and with reduced barriers to entry - in a data rich environment tailored to your sector.
- Speed and scaleWe assist you in providing your existing and new customers with more products, from more suppliers, through a seamless shopping experience. By providing these new products and services through your platform, you will be able to offer your customers new promotions, increased choice and ultimately more satisfaction, knowing they will trust you as a brand to fulfil their needs.
- Leveraging your brandYou may be an existing global brand or building a new one, so adding a marketplace to your digital strategy means that the customers who trust you, will trust the products and services you are selling through this platform. With a Storesome marketplace you can leverage this trust and through our partner suppliers sell more products to your customer base.
- Specific for your sectorWhichever your route to market (B2B, B2C or B2B2C), we have a suite of solutions that can be tailored for your needs. We have the answer, whether you want to make your procurement processes more streamlined and efficient, increase your inventory without holding stock or plug into a complete partner provider.
- DataYou already have the foundations for the solution you need, the data provides the detail for it to be enabled. But it doesn’t stop once the platform is launched, as product search history, associated products, brands and purchase journeys can be tracked through our reporting analytics.
- Book a workshop
Azneo is an online ethical marketplace connecting sustainable brands and independent artisans with international mindful consumers. Inspired by consumers' power to motivate change, Azneo's mission is to disrupt the e-commerce landscape by building the world's largest biggest ethical online marketplace.
As brand agnosticism rises, so do reward programs that strive to capture consumer loyalty. In this article, we take a look at some examples of reward programs that exist today.
Why we are better
We help clients amplify sales and proﬁts, lower costs, improve efficiencies and streamline their business processes.
Clients work with a team of marketplace experts and practitioners who have a 360° view of the marketplace eco-system and who have traded on marketplaces themselves.
Seamless integration & builds
Our integration system enables our clients to build a scalable online marketplace offer quickly and efficiently, while minimising the impact on their existing IT set-ups.
Our Managed Marketplace Unit can help clients to access new channels, extend their product ranges and add brands from leading retailers; resulting in more consumer choice and a richer, improved user experience. Enabling third-party sellers can develop new offering and capabilities.
Our cloud-based platform is the technology between a client and a customer that makes a transaction possible. It makes it simple and easy for clients to expand their product range, control their procurement and manage their logistics. It also enables a client to build new in-house capabilities.
We have a strong team with an in-depth knowledge of best practice in e-commerce and 10 years’ experience in the industry, over half a billion pounds worth of managed sales and partnerships with over 15% of the top 100 global brands.
By understanding what our clients want to achieve, their industry, the global regulatory frameworks they operate in and their aspirations, we create solutions for each of them, which ultimately help grow their businesses.